This is the reason why we do what we do. These organisations are doing such amazing work for their communities and we’re grateful for this opportunity to work with them on a strategic level.
We’ve chosen to work with IPC (Institutions of A Public Character) charities under the CARE-AND-SHARE movement for a number of reasons
Our reasons for choosing IPCs:
- Excellent, no-nonsense governance
- Financially sound with at least 2-3 years of audited accounts
- Strategic vision set by the charities’ advisory board and the management committee.
- Efficient and competent leadership
- Eligible for match funding & 300% tax deductibility for corporate donations
This would ensure that all money raised would go to good, credible and effective programs that have been tried, tested and presented for approval.